Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update and such

well it's been a few days since my last entry... let me catch you up to speed.
May 4th was my Christian bday. I turned 10 :)
I started work at my new job on that day as well. I'm not the head of the Internet Sales Department for Logan Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Suzuki along w/ the Charleston Suzuki store.
Not bad. Bit of a change of pace and atmosphere from what I'm use to, but I think it can turn out well. I have the dealership I work for on twitter ... if you have it, check us out at twitter.com/loganchrysler. We even have a youtube channel where we're going to be posting videos and commercials and customer testimonials that we film.

As for family life, my lil boy is starting to almost crawl. He'll be sitting and then lean forward and get into position to crawl towards us... and wind up going backwards. He's getting there!!
My daughter is doing awesome in school. I really do believe she's a genius sometimes lol.
We're still trying to find a place to worship where we feel God wants us and can use us. I know he can use us anywhere... but ... you know what I mean? We're going to be checking out a church in Charleston this weekend. It's about 1 hour away from where we live. But who knows.

We don't have cable here at our house (we could have it, just choose not to at the moment). So thank goodness for hulu.com lol

no deep thoughts for tonight. just wanted to type for a bit and clear out my head.
please keep me and the rest of my family in your prayers. Jenny's teaching 7th and 8th grade science at the local middle school. She needs prayers for strength and encouragement.
And really just for the whole family in general. For health, faith, closeness. All the good stuff :)
Well, leave me some comments and let me know whats goin on in your lives. I'd love to have some to read.

Love God... Love People... Serve the world...
Jpack

No comments:

Post a Comment